Maryville Realtor, Susie Frost
5616 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
12 Years Licensed Realtor
Affiliate Broker License
Blount County Chamber of Commerce
Member, Realtor Association of Knoxville
Business Achievements & Awards
Knoxville Award of Excellence 2005-2013
Gold & Diamond Award of Excellence 2005-2013
Top Producer at Re/Max First 2005-2013
(Over $8 million in 2013)
RE/MAX Hall Of Fame Lifetime Member
The average number of days her properties are on the
market is 65 versus the local average of 140.
Consistent Top Producer at RE/MAX First for 10 years.
Homes she lists usually sell within 3% of the list price,
which is a testament to her excellent knowledge of the
market and strong pricing skills.
Supporter of Blount County Food Connection
Keep Blount Beautiful Volunteer
Sponsor Boys Youth League Baseball
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
Foothills Fall Festival Volunteer
Enjoys helping people find the right home and marketing homes to find the right buyer.
Interests: working out, taking cruises, restaurant connoisseur
Family: Josh (24), Samantha (22), Jennie (20)
- 1918 Emma Lane, Maryville 37803
- 2,176 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 2 baths
SOLD!!!Immaculate & in pristine condition, one level living, 4 br, w/ 2176 sq. ft., all brick, energy-efficient, move-in ready home! County t...
- 206 Sims Rd, Maryville 37804
- 2,065 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 half baths
- Sprawling ranch with over 2000 sq ft. 1 level living! Attached 2 car garage with side entry, detached 2 car garage/workshop. 38x32 cabana pool pavilion....
- 853 Brewster St, Alcoa 37701
- 970 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Complete remodel! New siding, roof, flooring, paint, appliances (including refrigerator). New water heater, new low E, high energy efficient windows. Ne...
- 849 Brewster St, Alcoa 37701
- 970 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Complete remodel. New siding, roof, flooring, paint, appliances (including refrigerator.)Brand new HVAC. New water heater. New Low E high energy efficie...
- 124 Nightharbor Way, Louisville 37777
- Lake access lot in Lashbrooke Subdivision
Reduced!1 acre, lake view lot in Lashbrooke subdivision! Seller willing to owner finance. Blueprints already constructed by professional arch...
- Jackson Hills Drive Maryville, 37804
- Beautiful Lot
- Beautiful Lot in great Neighborhood. lots is just over an acre and sits in neighborhood with homes over the $200,000 mark. Convenient location near the ...
- 3722 Colonel Jim Dr., Maryville, 37804
- Beautiful lot in Davis Acres Subdivision
Reduced!Beautiful lot in established Davis Acres Subdivision. Lot backs up to working farm. Gorgeous private pastoral views. SSDS on file.
View all my listings.
Whether you are new to Maryville, TN, or you have lived here all your life, you know that it is a great place to live. If you have never been to Maryville, here are a few things that make it so great.
Maryville is located between Knoxville, a large city with plenty of shopping centers and restaurants as well as University of Tennessee sporting events, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, which offer lots of tourist attractions such as Ober Gatlinburg and mountain chalet rentals, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is the most visited national park in the US.
Maryville also affords many recreational opportunities. Fort Loudon Lake is part of the Tennessee River, which borders Blount County to the north and west. Boaters take to the lake for fishing and skiing. The mountains offer some of the best hiking, biking, and camping available anywhere. Hunting is also a favorite past time for some residents of Maryville.
Maryville, TN has the peaceful setting of a rural community with all the advantages of a big city. Factor in low real estate prices, excellent schools, plenty of jobs and career opportunities, and low crime rates and Maryville may just be the perfect place to live.
Avoid foreclosure or help someone you know that is in distress.
Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) has a thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s turbulent real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs can provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Homeowners regularly proceed without guidance of any kind through the often financially and emotionally devastating prospect of foreclosure. Speaking with a well-informed, licensed real estate professional is the best course of action for a homeowner in distress. Through comprehensive training and experience, CDPEs have the tools to help homeowners find the best solutions for their unique situations and to avoid foreclosure through the efficient execution of a short sale.
Living through financial difficulties poses a challenge for any family, so why make the process of finding a qualified real estate professional difficult too? Select an agent with the CDPE Designation to ensure you have a trained professional to address your specific needs. For more information, contact a CDPE in your area.
CDPEs don’t merely assist in selling properties, they serve and help save their clients in need.
“Solving the foreclosure crisis one homeowner at a time”